Birkenhill Wood & Linkwood Farm Sunday 3rd January 2021
S.A.C.U. Permit No. 21004
Birkenhill Wood & Linkwood Farm, Nr Elgin, IV30 8RQ. Entry from Linkwood farm side, it will be signed and arrowed from the A96 at the last roundabout on the Eastern side of Elgin
Entry fee of £30 , One event licences available for £5
Counting laps for rider’s information only and no results will be posted as this is as a fun/practice event.
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS (please keep this info)
Highland Enduro Club will run the event in accordance with the Government and the SACU guidelines to mitigate the risk of spreading Corona Virus. The SACU general guidance can be found at https://www.sacu.co.uk/covid-19/ and there’s a specific section for Enduro/Hare and Hound Events. Please make yourself familiar with what to expect.
Sign-on from 09:00, will start at 11:00 and will last for 3 hours
We’ll only be accepting online entries. One Event Licences are available, online only, at time of entering.
- Riders must obey Scottish Government social distancing rules at all times
- Please park with at least a car width between vehicles, there’s plenty of space at the venue
- Upon arrival, the temperature of every individual will be taken. Any individual whose temperature exceeds 38’C will not be permitted entry.
- If you don’t feel well, please don’t travel to the event, let us know and we’ll arrange a refund
- Spectators are not allowed
- Sign on will be contactless. Present your licence to the event secretary from a safe distance.
- No riding of machinery prior to start, follow the instructions of the Clerk of the Course
- When leaving the track/course/section, riders should return directly to their vehicle
- Marshals will not remove helmets or gloves from fallen riders. If Medical assistance is required it will be summoned in the normal fashion and they will have the correct levels of PPE to protect them.
- Hand sanitiser will be available from various areas, please use it.
- Please take all litter home with you, black bags can be provided.
We all want to get racing again and stay safe, but if you can’t or won’t adhere to the rules then please don’t enter.
Machines to be on the start line in good time, remember 2 meter distancing all round on start line
MACHINES :- Must be clearly numbered on front and side panels (with correct colour front background Red/green – Expert, Yellow – Clubman B, Clubman, Blue – Over 40/Over 50, Black – Sportsman) , engine noise must not exceed 94 dba. There will be no restriction on tyre type.
REFUELLING :- Will be restricted to an area designated for refueling and will be marked by green flags. No smoking will be permitted in or near this area. Engines must be stopped during refueling. All riders must provide a fire extinguisher and environmental mat. Please follow current covid restrictions
HELMETS :- Gold or silver A.C.U. current stamped helmets must be worn.
Hemet and body cameras are not permitted, cameras secured to bikes are permitted.
I.D. Discs :- Must be worn giving name, date of birth and blood group if known.
Concussion :- “I undertake to notify the club of any recent (within the last 23 days) concussion injury and will produce a doctor’s note to state I am able to compete in the event” The Doctors note to state “The rider is no longer suffering the consequences of concussion”.
No Power washing allowed at the event.
PLEASE DO NOT DROP LITTER ANYWHERE IN THE PARKING AREAS OR ON THE COURSE THIS IS FARM LAND, Please no riding in the parking area.
ALL RUBBISH TO BE TAKEN HOME!!!
NO RIDERS OTHER THAN COMPETITORS AND AUTHORISED MARSHALLS ALLOWED ON THE COURSE — HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE DAYS RIDING.