SACU Scottish championship Hare and Hound
Sunday 3rd October 2021
S.A.C.U. Permit No. 21054
Tain MX Track, Balnagall Farm, Fearn, Ross Shire, IV20 1RT
Entry fee of £45 – Closing date Wednesday 30th. September 2021
We’ll only be accepting online entries One Event Licences are available, online only, at time of entering.
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS (please keep this info)
Highland Enduro Club will run the event in accordance with the Government and the SACU guidelines to mitigate the risk of spreading Corona Virus. The SACU general guidance can be found at https://www.sacu.co.uk/covid-19/ and there’s a specific section for Enduro/Hare and Hound Events. Please make yourself familiar with what to expect.
- Riders must obey Scottish Government social distancing rules at all times
- Please park with at least a car width between vehicles
- Upon arrival, the temperature of every individual will be taken. Any individual whose temperature exceeds 38°C will not be permitted entry.
- If you don’t feel well, please don’t travel to the event, let us know and we’ll arrange a refund
- Spectators are not allowed
- Sign on will be contactless. Present your licence to the event secretary from a safe distance.
- No riding of machinery prior to start, follow the instructions of the Clerk of the Course
- When leaving the track/course/section, riders should return directly to their vehicle, do not congregate in the pits, respect the 2m social distancing rules and wear face coverings.
- Marshals will not remove helmets or gloves from fallen riders. If Medical assistance is required it will be summoned in the normal fashion and they will have the correct levels of PPE to protect them.
- Hand sanitiser will be available from various areas, please use it.
- Please take all litter home with you, black bags can be provided.
We all want to get racing again and stay safe, but if you can’t or won’t adhere to the rules then please don’t enter.
COURSE: Tain MX Track and woodland
Please take all your rubbish home with you, No dogs unless under control and on a lead at all times.
Machine examination: 9:30 onwards.
Machines should be brought to start line 15mins before sighting lap. First man away 11:00.
MACHINES :- Must be clearly numbered on front and side panels (with correct colour backgrounds Green – Expert A & Expert B’s, Yellow – Clubman & Clubman B, Blue – Over 40 & Over 50, Black – Sportsman, engine noise must not exceed 94 dba. There will be no restriction on tyre type.
PARC FERME :- Machines must not be started or worked on in the Parc Ferme.
REFUELLING :- Will be restricted to an area designated for refuelling and will be marked by green flags. No smoking will be permitted in or near this area. Engines must be stopped during refuelling. All riders must provide a fire extinguisher and environmental mat. No fuelling in parking area
HELMETS :- Gold A.C.U. current stamped helmets must be worn.
I.D. Discs :- Must be worn giving name, date of birth and blood group if known.
ENTRIES & FEES :- Will not be returned unless the event is cancelled or a rider gives a valid reason for not riding at least seven days prior to the event. In such cases £10 will be deducted to cover costs. Any rider not signing on, on the day, without good reason will forfeit his entry fee in full
Riding without a helmet Exclusion
Exceeding walking pace in blue tape area Exclusion
Course cutting or any other very dodgy practices Exclusion
Smoking in refuelling area Exclusion
Secretary of the meeting – Caroline Thomson
SACU Steward – Kevin Gauld
Clerk of the Course – James Mair
Assistant C Of C – Craig Mackay
Chief Scrutineer – Cameron Davidson
Chief Marshall – Keith Wescott
NO RIDERS OTHER THAN COMPETITORS AND AUTHORISED MARSHALLS ALLOWED ON THE COURSE, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO THE ENVIRONS PROVIDED BY LAND OWNERS, AND IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY MEMEBERS OF THE PUBLIC THEN SLOW DOWN AND GIVE THEM THE RIGHT OF WAY — HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE DAYS RIDING