Melville closed to club Vinduro Weekend
Saturday 10th. and Sunday 11th. July 2021
S.A.C.U. Permit No. 21 225
Entry fee of £55 for one day or £100 for both days. SACU One event licences available for £15 Melville club membership for event weekend £2 (£1 of which goes to BEN fund)
Closing date Wednesday 7th July or when at capacity. There will be no on the day entries CLOSED
VENUE: Heriot Access from the A7 signed to B 709. post code EH38 5YE
COURSE: Approx. 18 miles over open farmland, woodland and open moor, marked by tape and day glo arrows.
Overnighting: There will be a designated area for camping on Friday and Saturday night. Bikes must not be started between the hours of 6.30pm and 9am on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. The camping / paddock area is directly adjacent to our host community, please act with respect by keeping noise, especially in the evening to a minimum, and take your litter home. All generators must be placed on an environmental mat and must not be run between 10:30pm and 8:00am
Strictly no fires of any kind
No mini bikes are allowed in the paddock / camping area, please leave them at home as you will not be allowed to use them. Please take all your rubbish home with you, this is a livestock grazing area.
No dogs unless under control and on a lead at all times.
Melville club will run the event in accordance with the Government and the SACU guidelines to mitigate the risk of spreading Corona Virus. The SACU general guidance can be found at https://www.sacu.co.uk/covid-19/ and there’s a specific section for Enduro/Hare and Hound Events. Please make yourself familiar with what to expect.
We’ll only be accepting online entries (entries will close when covid safe max number or max entry number reached, before closing date of 30th June ) One Event Licences are available, online only, at time of entering.
• Riders must obey Scottish Government social distancing rules at all times
• Please park with at least a car width between vehicles
• Upon arrival, the temperature of every individual will be taken. Any individual whose temperature exceeds 38°C will not be permitted entry.
• If you don’t feel well, please don’t travel to the event, let us know and we’ll arrange a refund
• Spectators are not allowed
• Sign on will be contactless. Present your licence to the event secretary from a safe distance.
• No riding of machinery prior to start, follow the instructions of the Clerk of the Course
• When leaving the track/course/section, riders should return directly to their vehicle, do not congregate in the pits, respect the 2m social distancing rules and wear face coverings.
• Marshals will not remove helmets or gloves from fallen riders. If Medical assistance is required it will be summoned in the normal fashion and they will have the correct levels of PPE to protect them.
• Hand sanitiser will be available from various areas, please use it.
• Please take all litter home with you, black bags can be provided.
We all want to get racing again and stay safe, but if you can’t or won’t adhere to the rules then please don’t enter.
MACHINES :- Front number pannel will be supplied
PARC FERME :- Machines must not be started or worked on in the Parc Ferme.
REFUELLING :- Will be restricted to an area designated for refuelling and will be marked by green flags. No smoking will be permitted in or near this area. Engines must be stopped during refuelling. All riders must provide a fire extinguisher and environmental mat. No fuelling in parking area
HELMETS :- Gold A.C.U. current stamped helmets must be worn.
I.D. Discs :- Must be worn giving name, date of birth and blood group if known.
ENTRIES & FEES :- Will not be returned unless the event is cancelled or a rider gives a valid reason for not riding prior to the event. Any rider not signing on, on the day, without good reason will forfeit his entry fee in full
Exceeding walking pace in blue tape area Exclusion
Course cutting or any other very dodgy practices Exclusion
Smoking in refuelling area Exclusion
Secretary of the meeting Caroline Thomson
Clerk of the Course Kenny Donaldson
Assistant C Of C Nail Paton
NO RIDERS OTHER THAN COMPETITORS AND AUTHORISED MARSHALLS ALLOWED ON THE COURSE, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO THE ENVIRONS PROVIDED BY LAND OWNER, AND IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC THEN SLOW DOWN AND GIVE THEM THE RIGHT OF WAY — HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE DAYS RIDING.